You see this tip everywhere! From bridal magazines to bride help books to pinterest, everyone and their mother tells you to get a day of emergency kit together for your big day. And for good reason too! Of any day ever, this is the one day that needs to run perfectly. But what to put in your day of ER kit? Read on for a comprehensive list of what you’ll need.
1. Double sided tape. For wardrobe malfunctions.
2. Hair pins. Lots and lots of hair pins. To tuck in lose curls and for other hair mishaps.
3. Mini hairspray, for the same reason.
4. Blotting papers, matte powder and lipstick for touch ups. Have a trusted lady friend put your makeup and hairpins in a small clutch under your table or in the restroom for easy access throughout the reception.
5. Liquid bandaids. For any accidents (God forbid!)
6. Tampons and pantyliners. Stress can do some terrible, terrible things to our monthly cycles. Just be prepared for the worst.
7. Granola bars and water bottles. Your stomach will be all over the place so have some easy to digest snacks and drink plenty of water the day of.
8. Aspirin, for pesky head aches. You’ll want to dance the night away so make sure you’re going to feel up to it.
9. Tide to go- for accidents.
10. Chalk. Does a wonderful job of covering any smudges on your dress.
11. Mini sewing kit. Just in case….
12. Tissues. There’s sure to be at least one person in need of these bad boys.
13. Krazy Glue. To set loose rhinestones, fix bouquet ribbons and so much more!
14. Clear nail polish. For last minute mani fixes and for stocking runs.
15. Eye drops. To clear up red eye from allergies or a night of no sleep.
16. Safety pins. Nifty little suckers can be used for a plethora of things.
17. Tweezers. Such a little thing but when you need them, you really need them.
18. Dental floss, tooth picks and breath mints. To touch up after meals and before the ceremony. You only get one first kiss as man and wife- make sure it’s a fresh one!
19. Extra earring backs.
20. Band aids. For day of accidents, and to keep your heels and feet blister free.
21. Nail file.
22. Lotion. To keep that ring finger nice and smooth.
23. Straws. So all the ladies can stay hydrated while getting ready.
24. Benadryl. Allergies are the worst! Keep them at bay.
25. Corsage pins. They are finicky little things. Be prepared and bring a couple.
26. Nail clippers. Useful for keeping nails neat and trimming loose hems.
27. Lint Roller. For the groom mostly.
28. Deodorant. It’s easy to forget the small things sometimes, have a backup just in case.
29. Antacid. To calm nervous tummies.
30. Nail glue if you have acrylics. You can glue one back on in a pinch.
source for images
Did I miss anything? What are things you need in a pinch for your big day?